Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

How To Find Wifi Password On Mac?

Tråden skapades och har fått 7 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Someone help me, I forgot my Mac wifi password, someone will tell me how to find my wifi password

• Medlem
  • Örnsköldsvik
  • 2020-11-04 12:40

You may find it in the keychain

• Medlem
  • 2020-11-04 12:44
Ursprungligen av davidbon:

Someone help me, I forgot my Mac wifi password, someone will tell me how to find my wifi password

https://www.mactip.net/how-to-find-a-saved-wi...

• Wisserbesser
  • Uddevalla
  • 2020-11-05 00:29

To show the password of the currently connected wifi run:

security find-generic-password -wa $(/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Resources/airport -I | awk -F: '/ SSID/{print $2}')

Sorry för offtopic, men min känsla är att detta är ännu en tråd skapad av en bot.

Medlemmens första inlägg. På engelska. Halvtaskig meningsbyggnad. Engelskklingande namn.

Skulle förvåna mig mycket om TS återkommer till tråden. ?

Ursprungligen av Jesper Ohlsson:

Sorry för offtopic, men min känsla är att detta är ännu en tråd skapad av en bot.

Medlemmens första inlägg. På engelska. Halvtaskig meningsbyggnad. Engelskklingande namn.

Skulle förvåna mig mycket om TS återkommer till tråden. ?

Det tänkte jag också men frågeställningen är giltig och svaren kan vara nyttiga för den som läser nu eller i framtiden.

you will find the keychain in the utility folder, select the System keychain in the left menu bar, and select Passwords from the category menu. And then select the password from the menu.

Find Wifi Password on MAC

Hi, You can try this

you will find the keychain in the utility folder, select the System keychain in the left menu bar, and select Passwords from the category menu. And then select the password from the menu
The keychain will filter your stored password.
then select the wifi for which you are looking for the password.
Then it will open a new window for the stored password, Click on the 'Show password' checkbox.
You will be asked to authenticate with a username and password.
If you are unsure what your username is, open up the Finder app and look for the home icon in the Favorites sidebar. Your home folder will be called the same as your username.
After proper authentication, you will get to know the wifi password in the previous window.
i also found the Link ( https://techsherlock.com/how-to-find-wifi-password-on-mac/ ) On the Internet while searching Your Query, Hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

Bevaka tråden