Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Garageband project till Logic!!

Tråden skapades och har fått 2 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .
  • Oregistrerad
  • 2004-02-23 16:51

jajamensan, Bandtologic heter programmet och kostar...................0kr!

kolla versiontracker

• Oregistrerad
  • 2004-02-23 17:37

"Please make sure you read the warnings section below, the generated song file underlies serious limitations. However, it should help you to easily export MIDI data from GarageBand songs.

Installation

First of all, you will need to install the CamelBones Framework. If you don't know what CamelBones is, it's probably not installed on your system yet. Download it from Sourceforge. There are also additional instructions.

After you have installed CamelBones, download BandToLogic (see below) and copy the BandToLogic application bundle to whatever location suits you.

Warning, caveats, limitations

* In general, be prepared for funky things to happen and be very careful when manipulating the audio data in Logic.
* This is a rather quick hack. If you find that the created song files can't be opened with Logic because Logic considers them invalid, please contact me.
* Audio files in the GarageBand song bundle are not copied. The generated song file only references both your own recordings (inside the bundle) and loops (in your GarageBand installation). If you modify these files in Logic, the originals will be changed with potentially disastrous consequences.
* Logic lacks certain GarageBand plugins. Be prepared for warnings when opening the song files.
* Audio loops seem to remain in the original tempo."

Apple lägger in stöd för GB i uppdateringen till Logic 7 som kommer ivår.

Ursprungligen av xis:

Apple lägger in stöd för GB i uppdateringen till Logic 7 som kommer ivår.

Det låter intressant. Men var ifrån kommer denna info?
Om det stämmer, är det då någon mening med att skaffa uppdateringen till Logic Pro som kommer snart?

Bevaka tråden