Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

How do I make a British iPhone work in Sweden?

Tråden skapades och har fått 6 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Hi,

Jag hoppas att det är Ok att skriva på engelska.......... för att det är ganska långsamt för mig att skriva på svenska!

I'll keep it short. After trying to read through forums and learning all about how to get an iphone to work in sweden I'm still a bit confused. I wish someone would write an "idiot's guide" but I guess there are always new developments and changes so it's just a case of keeping up to date. But as you may have guessed, I'm finding it tricky.

I travel to the UK, more specifically England, next month and have considered buying an iphone. That is, if I can get everything straight in my head about what i need to do to get it working here. If someone could write a simple guide for me I'd very much appreciate it. And, if this person/these people would like me to pick up an iphone for them while I am there then I could do that too. I checked the exchange rate today. 3300kr for 8GB and about 4200 for 16GB.

I'll just add that I have enjoyed reading through the site and forums, (yes I can read swedish), and it's great to see such a great place with fellow mac users in Sweden.

... having the same problem. Want an iPhone but am a bit of a newbie to how to unlock/virginize/jailbreak/smash an iPhone...

...could sb please write an "idiots guide to a happy iPhone-life"

--- Svenska är OK, vill bara vara artig mot mishmashmole.....

Kanske beror det på jag har skrivit på engelska.....

Men nu har jag sett att iphone priset ska minskas...

http://9to5mac.com/ipod-iphone-price-drops-coming-soon-299-399-16GB-32GB-453677

Är det inte alltid så att man bara väntar till nästa update från Apple före man köpa hela tiden!

UK should not be a problem anymore. Since friday you can unlock 1.1.3 OTB
Check http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=649
Im thinking about buying one for my wife.

So, is this all there is to it? Now it only require software to make it work with a swedish sim card????

Yes. Im picking one up on wednesday (I hope my friend will bring me one) for my wife.

Let me know how you get on. If all goes well, I will get one when I go to England next month.

Bevaka tråden