Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Paul Thurrott är orolig

Tråden skapades och har fått 4 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

"Conclusions

The more time goes by, the more it seems that we're not going to be seeing many surprises in Windows Vista. Many of the applications listed here are warmed over versions of applications you've seen before in Windows XP or even Mac OS X, and precious little is changing from beta to beta. Part of me wants to believe that that's OK. After all, the operating system needs to stabilize so it can be completed by the end of the year. But so little is changing, even when compared to XP, that another part of me is quite nervous that Windows Vista is going to be a huge disappointment. I'm going to let that part take the reins for a bit in part five of this review, where I'll examine the many places in which Windows Vista is a complete letdown. Stay tuned."

här är länken till hela artikeln
http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_5308_04.asp

Det var väl inte så oväntat egentligen, dom har ju bara lagt ner funktion efter funktion enda sen dom först presenterade Vista. Så att de bara blir en upphottad XP med nytt smink är ju ingen överaskning

Nä... kanske inte så överraskande men rolig läsning...

Ja! Det är fint att gotta sig åt andras olycka

• Medlem
  • 2006-04-16 18:50

Paul har kört OS X i ett par år, och har sakta men säkert börjat bli mer och mer Windows-kritisk.

"If you've seen Apple's iCal, then you've seen Windows Calendar (Figure). I'm not sure what else to say. As Shawn Morrissey of Microsoft's Platform Incubation Team told me back in January when I pressed him about the similarities, "there are only so many ways to do a calendar application." Sure. But my guess is there at least two ways. Microsoft might have avoided some uncomfortable questions had they not completely copied Apple's application."

Det hade man inte fått läsa för ett par år sedan.

Bevaka tråden