Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

uCApps

Tråden skapades och har fått 12 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .
  • Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2005-05-23 12:08

C=64 fast ändå inte ..?

http://www.ucapps.de/

Lite småcoola måste jag erkänna att de är.

kanske 17:e gången den länken dyker upp på 99?

Opraktiskt men tufft! Snyggt bygge.

• Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2005-05-23 12:24

Jag har ju sagt att jag ska bygga en sån :eek: Den lär bli klar i mars 2007.

• Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2005-05-23 12:55

Bionik: Sorry Men de verkar hur som helst småtuffa

nåja, jag är inte så upprörd som det kan verka och visst ser dom småtuffa ut.....iaf första 17 gångerna, nästa gång blir jag sur på riktigt

• Oregistrerad
  • 2005-05-23 13:58

haha, jag är en av de som dragit upp den igen som repris... i D.I.Y tråden jag startade...

Är fortfarande helt inne på att bygga sin egen midi-kontroller.
eller ja, i drömmarna

I always wanted to have a real 808 ! But I´ve never got much money So I got the Schematics and started looking at them. It took some time, but in the end I had a working prototyp built on 0,1 inch Grid Solder Boards. And after some experiments I was able to do a lot of modifications like Tuning, Decay and Filter ...

Next step was a Midi Interface based on the Mios Plattform of Thorsten Klose. And for a real drum-machine a Sequenzer is needed ! So the Midibox Seq (Thorsten Klose again) is integrated to play edit and store Patterns.

An old C-64 Case was perfect to give it a nice, mobile housing. And finally I made a complete set of PCBs to give it a nice look inside. PCBs are available on request and the layouts are free for Downloading and self etching ! There are modular PCBs in the Instrument Section and complete Set of PCBs with all Instruments, the Midi interface, the Sequencer with Control Surface and the PSU in the PCB Section.

hah, jag blir nykär varje gång jag ser den där sidan och varje gång så vill jag bygga en.
men hela tiden slås jag tillbaka när jag inser att jag inte har några som helst kunskaper i att tillverka maskiner överhuvudtaget, möjligtvis löda (enkelt och kasst). :(.

Kanske dags att skapa en maskin helt på kallödningar!

haha, en maskin som är tillverkad endast för att falla ihop.
det skulle jag vara skitbra på att tillverka.

PCB och parts kit (inte komplett) börjar arta sig. Tillsammans med midibox drumseq-implementationen = analog TR-808 klon med parameterlockingmöjligheter etc. Löjligt fresh.

http://www.eight-oh-eight.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5 <- bilder
http://www.eight-oh-eight.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3 <- progress log

The final PCB is assembled!

Tasks Remaining: Create the CAD for the front panel holes and pass the files on to Robert to begin work on the case (In progress 1/18/07)

The following functionality has been added or modified on the MBSeq application:
- The sequencer can be easily used without an LCD and the interface has been modified slightly to feel like an 808
- Pattern save is modified to use the menu button and not require a LCD screen
- A dedicated tempo knob has been implemented
- Instrument select mode using the 16 "general purpose" buttons has been implemented

Tasks Remaining:
- Tweak the preset pattern information to be convenient for a drum machine
- Tweak the instrument select knob so that it's easy to use, at the moment it's pretty twitchy
- Implement a song mode (version 2)
- Implement the A/B pattern switch and morphing (version 2)
- Implement a dedicated swing control (version 2)
- Implement independent mutes for each instrument (version 2)

A parts list has been created in eagle for the whole project and for each individual instrument
Tasks Remaining
- Double check it's accuracy. (nearly done 1/18/07)
- Export in several common formats. (In progress 1/18/07)

As long as interest remains high I will be looking to get enough parts for as many as 50 partial kits. At this time I have no plans to continue past that point, but I will help any groups of people who wish to assemble kits on their own.

Möjligt att det kommer tillverkas en run med dessa cases till. Samt matchande cases till x0xb0x!

Bevaka tråden