Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

the ipod studio

Tråden skapades och har fått 12 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Hi everyone!

My apologies for writing in English but whilst I read and speak Swedish (my wife is Swedish), my written Swedish is still awful...

Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks for having me as a guest on your forums.

I see there are many members with a love of their ipods here....me too! LOL!

If any of you are into DIY or combining high-end equipment with your ipods, check out my favourite site:

www.ipodstudio.com

I know there are a few Swedish members there, too and and quite a few Danes so you should feel quite at home..

Well, I'm off to browse your forums and see how much I can still understand...LOL!

Ha Det Bra!

Welcome to ipod.se didier!

Ursprungligen av Kellogs:

Welcome to ipod.se didier!

Takk ska du ha! Jag hålla på att lära om mig Svenska!! LOL! I sometimes try a few words in written Swedish and my wife corrects them for me if I make mistakes. She's working at the moment, though so it's abit frightening...LOL! Feels like learning to walk again.. :rolleyes:

Ursprungligen av didier:

Takk ska du ha! Jag hålla på att lära om mig Svenska!! LOL! I sometimes try a few words in written Swedish and my wife corrects them for me if I make mistakes. She's working at the moment, though so it's abit frightening...LOL! Feels like learning to walk again.. :rolleyes:

Ok then, Tack is spelled with ck, not kk. Actually extremely few words in swedish are spelled with kk. And you wrote "Jag hålla på att lära om mig Svenska!!". If you ment "I am learning Swedish" that is supposed to be "Jag håller på att lära mig svenska". Hålla becomes håller because it is in the present, and you don't use om because that would indicate that you are learning about the swedish language.

Ursprungligen av DrRotmos:

Ok then, Tack is spelled with ck, not kk. Actually extremely few words in swedish are spelled with kk. And you wrote "Jag hålla på att lära om mig Svenska!!". If you ment "I am learning Swedish" that is supposed to be "Jag håller på att lära mig svenska". Hålla becomes håller because it is in the present, and you don't use om because that would indicate that you are learning about the swedish language.

LOL! Thanks for the help. Now you see why I stick to writing in English...:cool: I see you're from Karlstad. That's where my wife is from and where I met her. We used to live right by the train station in the centre and in Färjestad after that.

Vill påminna om det svenska ordet "mirkk" nej nu skojade jag bara. väääldigt få ord som stavas med kk

Hmmm.....a friend of mine used to call one of his female friends a kk....yep, I did eventually learn the meaning....

Ursprungligen av didier:

Hmmm.....a friend of mine used to call one of his female friends a kk....yep, I did eventually learn the meaning....

haha LOL!

Ursprungligen av didier:

HAHA!!!

Cool, I live on stockfallet.

Your swedish was understandable, just thought I'd help a little.

Cool, I live on stockfallet.

Your swedish was understandable, just thought I'd help a little.

I know Stockfallet.... and thanks, I need all the help I can get..:D

where you from Didier?

tja brosan läget? känn dig alltid välkomen i förorts betongen aight peace out one love mayn

Bevaka tråden