Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

seg hjälpcenter lösning?!

Tråden skapades och har fått 3 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

hittade följande på macosx hints. fungerade strålande för mig, men jag annsvarar inte för lösningen.kolla:

One the one hand, the Help Center in Jaguar is greatly improved. There´s much more information on nearly every topic, searching seems faster, you can zoom the text, etc.

On the other hand, myself and numerous others have found that Help Center can be unresponsive, crashy, or simply non-functional. Based on my experiences, submitted hints, and reading elsewhere on the net, here are some things to try if you´re experiencing a recalcitrant Help Center. Please keep in mind that these are just suggestions and may or may not solve your particular problem.

* If you open Help Center by itself in the Finder (Help -> Mac Help) and notice you have an empty entry in the drawer at the right listing the available help topics, try this. Look in /Library/Documentation/Help for a Virex7.help file and remove it (or possibly just remove the extension). This tip first appeared on the Macintouch Reader Reports, submitted by Dave Gomme.

* When I experienced the spinning Aqua blob when launching Help Center, I went to ~/Library/Preferences and trashed anything with "apple" and "help" in its name. The next time I launched Help Center, it worked perfectly (and has ever since, amazingly enough).

* An anonymous tipster suggests deleting the folders ~/Library/Documentation/Help and ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.helpui (the entire folders) to force Help Center not to read from these cached files. I have no idea of the functionality of these folders, so use this one at your own risk.

Hopefully, improvements to Help Center are on the list of things to be addressed in the first Jaguar update.

Citat:

quote:When I experienced the spinning Aqua blob when launching Help Center, I went to ~/Library/Preferences and trashed anything with "apple" and "help" in its name. The next time I launched Help Center, it worked perfectly (and has ever since, amazingly enough).

Detta tips hjälpte, Mac Hjälp startar på ett kick efter att jag slängde "com.apple.helpui.plist" och "com.apple.helpviewer.plist".

Men vem använder Hjälp?

h-vete också, vilken miss, det tänkte jag inte på... detta stannar mellan oss va?!

Citat:

quote:detta stannar mellan oss va?!

Ja, ok då. Fast jag erkänner: jag sökte i Hjälp efter kortkommandon en gång på nittiotalet....

Bevaka tråden